ENERGY & RESEARCH
ENERGY & BUILDINGS RESEARCH
MASTER OF SCIENCE THESIS
- Cliffs Road Energy Modeling for new residence 2017
- University of Otago: Report prepared for Energy Efficiency and Conservation Authority (EECA): “Retrofit interventions to enable healthy living conditions in existing NZ houses" 2009. Report prepared for HNZC, Energy Simulation Study for “Housing New Zealand Corporation Energy Efficiency Strategy Development Project” 2008
- Web Site: "NZ Home Energy Web" (NZ HEW) Development of a Web Site for the National Energy Research Institute (NERI) 2008
- TransitioNZ Limited: Energy analysis for Mt Difficulty Winery – Central Otago 2008
- Solar Fast Limited: Energy analysis for a stand-alone house prototype 2008
- Tutorials: Virtual Environment, Energy Studies, Physics epartment, University of Otago 2008.
- 2015 “Energy upgrade to Passive House standard for historic public housing in New Zealand”. Leardini, P., Manfredini, M., & Callau, M.
- International Journal: Energy and Buildings, 95, 211-218.
- 2010 “Upgrading Housing in NZ for thermal efficiency” C.R. Lloyd and M.F. Callau
- Conference Paper: SB10, the New Zealand Sustainable Building Conference 2010
- 2009 “Retrofit interventions to enable healthy living conditions in existing NZ houses” C.R. Lloyd and M.F. Callau
- Research Report
- 2008 “Housing Energy Simulation Study for Housing New Zealand Corporation Energy Efficiency Strategy Development Project”
- M.F. Callau and C.R. Lloyd
- 2008 “The Efficacy of an Energy Efficient Upgrade Program in New Zealand” C.R. Lloyd, M.F. Callau, T. Bishop and I.J. Smith
- International Journal: Energy and Buildings.
- 2007 “Exploring ways to achieve warm houses in cold regions of NZ”
- Report: University of Otago - Housing Research Project - Report Stage 2
- 2007 “Retrofitting State houses to improve Energy Efficiency” In Solar Action Bulletin, Issue 79, pp 14-15.
- 2006 “Monitoring of Energy Efficiency Upgrades in State Houses in southern New Zealand” (C.R. Lloyd & Maria Callau)
- Report: University of Otago - Housing Research Project Report Stage 1
- 2006 Maria Calllau, C.R.Lloyd, Tim Bishop
- “Exploring retrofit alternatives for State Houses in Southern New Zealand: an intensive monitoring process”
- Conference paper in Solar 2006: ANZSES Conference
- 2005 Monitoring of Energy Efficiency Upgrades of
- Public Housing in Southern New Zealand (C.R. Lloyd & Maria Callau) Conference paper In Solar 2005: ANZSES Conference
You can access some of the above research here:
Master of Science (Energy Studies), Energy in Buildings - Physics Department - University of Otago - New Zealand (2007 – 2009)
Thesis: “Alleviating fuel poverty in NZ through improving the energy efficiency of
the residential sector.”
You can access my thesis here:
maria (@) sur-architecture.com / juan (@) sur-architecture.com
ASB House, Level 6, 248 Cumberland Street, PO Box 5510 Dunedin 9058